Bang Bang Shrimp TacosPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Flour Tortillas (in the refrigerated section)
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 pound of thawed jumbo shrimp
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, or to taste
- Toppings of your choice
Heat oil in over medium heat.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until pink. Remove from pan.
While the shrimp are cooking, combine mayo, sweet chili sauce, honey and sriracha.
Toss shrimp in sauce and add to warm Azteca Tortillas. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!