Azteca Rustic Quinoa & Cauliflower SaladPRINT RECIPE
- Quinoa, prepared
- Baby Kale or Rustic Greens salad mix
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- Blanched and chopped broccoli
- Cauliflower, chopped
- Kumquats, sliced and de-seeded (or mandarin oranges)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Salted and roasted Pepitas
- Crumbled goat cheese, or another variety if you have a favorite
- Your protein of choice, grilled, seared, or roasted. Salmon, steak, chicken, tofu, or tempeh would all work great.
Preheat you oven to 350 degrees and prepare your Azteca Taco Salad Shell as directed.
Once cooled, add 1 cup of prepared quinoa and 2 cups of mixed rustic greens.
Add other toppings to taste: broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, kumquats, pomegranate seeds, pepitas.
Finish with crumbled goat cheese and drizzle with orange vinaigrette.
Orange Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp orange juice
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
2 medium garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 tsp salt
A pinch of pepper