Asian Veggie SaladPRINT RECIPE
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 box Azteca® salad shells, prepared per package directions
In a medium skillet over low heat, melt butter; brown ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds. Cool.
In a medium saucepan, bring vegetable oil, sugar, and vinegar to a boil for 2 minutes; add broccoli and snow peas continue cooking 1-2 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine cabbage and green onions; add the noodle and soy sauce mixtures, toss to coat.
Serve in prepared Azteca® salad shells.