Asian Shrimp & Chicken BowlPRINT RECIPE
- 1 box Azteca® salad shells
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chile crushed peppers
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- ½ pound shrimp
- ½ pound chicken breast, cut in small chunks
- 4 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
Prepare Azteca® salad shells per box directions.
Whisk soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, chili, and orange marmalade together in a small bowl. Stir shrimp and chicken into the marinade; refrigerate 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Cook orange pepper, red pepper and onion in hot oil until they just begin to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Toss in marinated shrimp, and chicken. Add in garlic, ginger and sesame oil; continue to cook until shrimp and chicken are cooked through.
Layer hot jasmine rice in each bowl, top chicken and shrimp mixture, sprinkle with sesame seeds.