Apple Cobb SaladPRINT RECIPE
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Azteca salad shells, baked per package directions
Measure and prepare all ingredients as listed above
To assemble the salad, fill each shell with romaine lettuce and top with arranged rows of bacon, eggs, apple, pecans, cranberries, and goat cheese.
Serve immediately using salad dressing of your choice.