Give your pizza a Mexican accent with Azteca® Tortillas for just the right balance of crust and toppings.PRINT RECIPE
- 8-10 Azteca® Flour Tortillas *
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, cooked & drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fancy Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
Preheat oven to 375° F. In medium bowl mix together pizza sauce & cooked meat. Heat tortillas as directed on the package. Spoon meat mixture onto top half of tortillas. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold tortillas in half over filling. Repeat for all tortillas. Place folded tortillas on a lightly greased baking sheet(s). Bake for 8-10
minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
* Makes 10 servings if using Azteca® Small Flour Tortillas & 8 servings if using Azteca® Super Size or Burrito Tortillas.